Loving my Rejected Luna by Blossom Harold
Heather winced as Liam pressed her ankle with the ice.
“It hurts” She muttered and he immediately dropped the ice.
“I’m sorry. Why don’t rest for now, we’ll press it later” She nodded and he placed
her foot gently on the bed then watched as she laid down before letting out a
”I’ll let you rest now but just in case you need anything, just call me” She nodded.
Read More Trending Novels
- The Billionaire’s Twins Play Matchmaker By E.T. Watson
- EDEN: The Daughter of the Moon by kk winter
- Mr. CEO, I Came Back To Love You by lilhyz
- The Lawyer’s Romance in Law
- The Rewritten Love: A Second Beginning By Max Charming
- I Am The Luna moonlight muse
- My Hockey Alpha by Werewolf
- Being Pursued By Ex-husband
- Mrs. Longfellow’s Mask Had Dropped Again
- Loving my Rejected Luna
- The Legacy of the Alpha King Hiding his Secret Twins
- Hiding From My Possessive Alpha by bluedreams
- The Lycan Princess and the Temptation of Sin by moonlight muse